Last chance to JOIN!
0 d:0 h:0 m:0 s
Included In The Workshop:
Learn how to engage with leads on LinkedIn
Join us for this 1-hour live workshop.
3 simple steps for starting conversations on LinkedIn
This is the approach Candyce is using to book meetings with a 71% success rate. She'll show you exactly what she's doing. It's all about warm, human-to-human outreach that works. (no spam, #nobots)
Draft messages for your leads and get live feedback
You'll get an opportunity to submit draft messages and get feedback from Candyce and the group. Figure out what's most likely to work BEFORE before sending to your prospects.
The best part? You'll come away with a solid approach to reach out and get meetings with 3-4 key leads.
Dates and times:
- Option 1: April 25, 10:00 MT / 12:00 ET
- Option 2: April 26, 2:00 MT / 4:00 ET (this session is best for ERP/CRM resellers and ISVs)
You'll choose your session in the next step.
We are recording, in case you can't make a live session.
A few of the topics we'll cover:
- How to research your lead to find conversation starters.
- How to craft a connection request that gets accepted AND starts a conversation.
- The kinds of messages that get conversation going vs. approaches that stifle responses.
Don't miss this amazing offer!
Special offer, only $56 (USD)!
Nurture leads that aren’t ready to buy
Winning new clients on LinkedIn isn’t the result of blind luck. We know, because we’ve found a way to do it consistently. But not every lead you meet with is ready to buy right away.
This 1 hour LinkedIn Lead Nurturing Workshop will show you:
- A step-by-step roadmap for nurturing those leads over time.
- How to develop posts and blogs that are super relevant to your prospects
- How to make sure the right people see your posts.
Using these new tools helps prospects get to know you, trust you, and REMEMBER you so they reach out to you when they’re ready to buy.
This 1-hour workshop is available for 90 days on demand and is ready to view immediately.
What happens next?
- Payment will be deducted from your credit card, and you'll be emailed a receipt from Stripe (invoices are not provided).
- Once you complete your order, you'll be directed to a page where you can tell us what you're hoping to accomplish in the workshop and select your workshop date/time.
- You'll receive an email from us with a link to your workbook and the next steps. We look forward to seeing you at the workshops!